Thursday, October 11, 2007

Most Memorable Presentation

The presentation that I remember the most from all of the ones I saw was Mike's presentation about climbing. I've always been interested in activities in the outdoors such as hiking, spelunking, and mountain biking, but I've never heard much about climbing.

Mike's PowerPoint was extremely well-organized. His slides were parallel, and with his speech, they made sense. Mike did not just read the slides out to the class, but rather he expounded upon what he wrote in his bullet points.

Mike's interpersonal communication skills also made his presentation memorable. He was poised and kept speaking smoothly throughout his presentation. Mike even got his audience involved in his presentation, which essentially forced many people to pay attention to what he had to say. Needless to say, Mike's presentation overall was enjoyable, and being that I was interested in what he was saying and how he was saying it, I took more away from his presentation than any of the others in class.

1 comment:

Big Mike said...

you flatter me--well done on your presentation too.