Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Already The End of The Semester?

Here I am with two weeks to go in probably my most difficult semester in college, and I've made it. Surprisingly enough, I'm not too stressed about the rest of the semester or exams either. I may only have two exams as I should either exempt or not have to take the other four. Even with these two exams, I won't need very good grades on either one to get an A in each of these courses.

This semester has certainly been hard. Between academics and extra-curricular activities, I have almost always been busy doing something. I'm glad that it is winding down and that I won't have to stress out over studying for finals.

Looking back on my Business Writing class, I enjoyed it much more than I expected. The client-based project offered a unique experience that other courses cannot match. The class activities were also not nearly what I thought they would be. I figured that we would just type business documents the entire time in every class, but this class was certainly one of my most enjoyable classes this semester, if not my most enjoyable class. Blogging has been fun this semester, and I look forward to keeping it up in the future.

No comments: